- Lead production operations, coordinate production staff and equipment (set a budget, assign job duties, determine equipment and supplies required, and build a production schedule).
- Review processes, procedures and guidelines to support and improve the production program processes and performance.
- Ensure the quality and profitability of products to meet the SOP standards.
- Training personnel, manage, evaluate and motivate the staff to ensure they meet performance and safety requirements.
- Meet regularly with production teams and managers to analyse problems and ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of products.
- Support of new product implementation in manufacturing.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering related discipline.
- Experience in directing and supervising production personnel (Experience in Process Safety Management and Mechanical Integrity will be an added bonus).
- Possess technical knowledge and be adapt at the manufacturing processes.
- Ability to understand cost containment and budgetary principles.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of human relations skills, principles and team building processes.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft office applications.
- Possess own transport and able to work a flexible schedule at the production plant located at Palong, Pahang.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience.