Business Development Executive
- Research and identify new sales leads, potential market and customers.
- Research the needs of other companies and learn who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Develop sales goals and ensuring they are met.
- Contact potential clients via email/phone to establish relationship and set up meetings.
- Prepare quotes, proposals, presentation slides and sales displays.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Business / Marketing / Agricultural Science related discipline.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Possess a high level of commitment, integrity and responsibility, pro-active in problem solving, strong planning and organisational skills.
- Mature personality with excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and Malay (Mandarin-added bonus), ability to interact with people from all levels.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft office applications.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in agricultural industry.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.